Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The National Grid @ RAMP Gallery


Here's some photos of Jonty and I (and Amy) putting up our show 'Design and Designers' in Hamilton over the weekend. We're now making issue #8 of The National Grid as a catalogue to this show. We have 2 weeks to get it to print!... and then I can get back to thinking about my bikes!

I've decided I'm definitely going to start a separate blog or Tumblr or something for my design related work/research. Talked to Jonty about us starting a National Grid one again (we actually ran one really briefly before making the publication together – it was a disaster though). So yeah from now on (well, from soon) HFoS will be just mostly motorcycle related. Although obviously I'll be looking at, and for, overlaps etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment