Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bike night, again...

Fuck I feel like the only interesting thing I do these days is go to Bike Night every Thursday. I'm way too busy at work and I HATE my fuckin place of work! I'm also super busy working on an exhibition of stuff from The National Grid which opens in Hamilton next week. I'll be busy making a publication for that exhibition until mid-September, but then really hoping to get back into some bike stuff. I'm getting pretty desperate to get the Norton going again. It seems ridiculous the amount of time that's been off the road? Also really gotta help Tim sort his bike out, will post some updates on that here too...

Anyway here's some photos from last Thursday, was a bit quiet with a bunch of the boys out of town, but Paddy showed up on another one of his fleet of Indians. This one's the 'Rat Attack' sidecar that was in HFoS #1. Paddy hit the fence with the sidecar when he showed up and then proceeded to head back out into the intersection and do a massive donut! It was pretty good, but I didn't get any photos of it 'cause my camera is a piece of shit (actually it could be me that's the piece of shit and not the camera?). The Quake City Rumblers showed up as usual – good cunts!  PZ discovered what the engine noise on his Speed Twin was, and Ramon tidied up some sorta plastic welding he'd done...

Oh and I got my new Lewis Leathers jacket. As soon as I get a chance I'll take some photos of that and put them up – it's pretty damn good and I'm really happy with it. It fits like a glove, I'm sold on tailoring! Anyone thinking about it, I'd highly recommend it. Max – get one before you leave London. Only problem is it looks super 'new'. I gotta wear it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment