Sunday, May 5, 2013

Akaroa with Simoen and Jimi


Following an awesome day dirtbiking with Simoen we thought we'd better show her what it was like on the road, and luckily Jimi and his T160 were free to help. Was a beautiful morning ride out round the bays of Lyttelton Harbour and then over to Akaroa where the harbour was calm and glassy. I thought Simoen might get freaked out about doing hi speeds, but she lapped it up and after stopping briefly in Little River she suggested Jimi "go faster"... which I think freaked me out more than her!?

Nads took the photos above from the back of my bike, and Simoen also took a bunch more photos on her polaroid which I scanned (below). Such a great weekend, Simoen you're welcome back anytime and you are absolutely one of my favourite people! Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment