Sunday, August 6, 2017

Norton'ing...


Just felt like it was high time I put another photo of this old girl up again... she's running pretty good at the moment (touch wood!), apart from a sticking slide in the carb. I've been having a lot of trouble with this bike for the last couple of years that I think is related to it being kept in a shipping container in fairly cold Christchurch winters. Sometimes I open it up and it's literally like a refrigerator in there. I think this is why my cables have been getting shitty and corroded, and also why the slide's been sticking so bad that I have to pull it out and lube it if the bike's been sitting for a week. Anyways we're about to move and I'll have an actual garage... for the first time since I've owned this! So in like 10 years! Can't wait to have a proper work space etc too... and a nice long ride through the country to get to work.

1 comment:

  1. Have always been a fan of heavy built motorbikes!! And this is so beautiful! Wish i knew how to ride a motorbike! BUt then if i did know how to ride a bike i am sure all my money earned would be spent on them

    ReplyDelete